- Topsoil, Sand, Mulch & Woodchips
- Crushed & Decorative Stone
- Natural Wall Stone
- Irregular Patio Stone
- Garden Steppers & Specialty Stone
- Natural Stone Veneers
- Patio Stone & Slate
- Everlast Ledgewall Panels
- NDS Drainage Products
- Landscape Materials
- Paver Sand, Glues, Sealers, Tools
- Outdoor Fireplaces
- CST Pavers & Retaining Walls
Beach Sand is sold by the ton.
1 Ton of driveway or decorative stone will cover approximately 100 sf. 2” deep.
For larger Riverstones, goose egg and drainage stone coverage is affected by size of stone. Call store for recommendations
Depth of 2” is preferred for most landscaping purposes. A walkway which will be heavily traveled may need 3” whereas a new driveway could require 3-4”. 1” cover may be good for refreshing new areas, but will be readily absorbed into newly created areas in the soil.
See our Charts & Guides section for approximate quantities for the space you need!