- Topsoil, Sand, Mulch & Woodchips
- Crushed & Decorative Stone
- Natural Wall Stone
- Irregular Patio Stone
- Garden Steppers & Specialty Stone
- Natural Stone Veneers
- Patio Stone & Slate
- Everlast Ledgewall Panels
- NDS Drainage Products
- Landscape Materials
- Paver Sand, Glues, Sealers, Tools
- Outdoor Fireplaces
- CST Pavers & Retaining Walls
Colonial Wallstone is another very common type of natural wallstone, also coming from the Pocono and Northeast region of Pennsylvania. Its colors range from blue, grey, and green with veins of rust running through some pieces. Colonial is very easy to work with as it stacks very neatly and stones are relatively even.
This wallstone is sold by the pallet with approx. 3000lbs/pallet.
2 sizes available – 1-3” and 3-5” thickness