- Topsoil, Sand, Mulch & Woodchips
- Crushed & Decorative Stone
- Natural Wall Stone
- Irregular Patio Stone
- Garden Steppers & Specialty Stone
- Natural Stone Veneers
- Patio Stone & Slate
- Everlast Ledgewall Panels
- NDS Drainage Products
- Landscape Materials
- Paver Sand, Glues, Sealers, Tools
- Outdoor Fireplaces
- CST Pavers & Retaining Walls
Tennessee sandstone has a warm golden coloration with bold brown veining appearing throughout in the stone. The bold movement adds a distinctive flair and is ideal for many design projects. It is an excellent choice!
Sold by the Pallet or by the pound (lbs.)
1 pallet will cover between 200-350 sf depending on its application and exact size of stones within each pallet.